Beer sales for Youngstown State game!

Athletics Department, Facilities, etc.
Neckfansince71

Just a quick note regarding beer sales at the game on Saturday. Beer will be sold on the south side of the stadium near the south concession stand. You must have a bracelet to prove you are 21 or older. Cost is $4/can. Even though I am not a big beer drinker I am going to wander over with a bracelet in support to grab a beer once agin in the friendly confines of Hanson Stadium. Thanks to all the people that helped make this a reality! ;) jc
GV Dad

Someone mentioned in another thread, they had a bad experience with some drunks at HC. I haven't seen anything negative so far with the beer sales. I think they are limiting the availability of purchasing enough to ward off bad situations. That being said, it would be nice to allow you to buy 2 to take back to your buddy. But I understand the reason behind it. Makes for a fun Halftime social in the South End Zone!
Western_101

I saw no problems from the Southeast side of the stadium. So I understand the one beer thing, twice I got in line bought a beer....transaction over. Had to go to the end of the line to be again allowed to make another transaction (wife with kid ans so forth). So yeah, it was cumbersome, I tipped the guy well, he was working harder than a one arm man in a canoe.