Seriously......wtf

Athletics Department, Facilities, etc.
Western_101

At least some people up in the most wonderful place to live in the United States think this:

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthr ... p-Football

Super classy.

WIU's football pedigree is a known entity. People living in their parent's basement in North Da, maybe join Canada already (yes Illinois sucks) one of the most abysmal places in the continental United States.

Yes, I took the bait, so much doucheness. Really attack a founding member of the League your in?

Classy.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

Meh....slow news day...someone just tossing out ideas based on a few headlines they've read. Most of the Bison fans I know have no problem with WIU being in the conference.
Honestly, the way that poster phrased things, it kinda came across as being somewhat concerned for us. I don't think they brought up anything we haven't already talked or thought about before...lack of funding...lack of attendance. How does a team stay DI and in the MVFC when both are hurting severely? I'm hopeful our new administration and board will figure out a way to make it work.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
Western_101

Eddie Money is touring.....why?

E M
Western_101

I love you Scott. I'm My vervion of sober. That depends on what software you use.
Western_101

OH, so i am the fool. yes. it was in the cards all along. haha

Oh shit, I've been using this so wrong in the fact that Eddie Money deserves it's due..

Christ