Opportunity knocking for a nice road trip

Athletics Department, Facilities, etc.
sealhall74

The ladies softball schedule was just released. They are playing in Hawaii (Honolulu, Oahu) in tournament starting the day after the Summit League Hoops tournament final. I already have my Summit League hoops all-session tickets so I will definitely be in Sioux Falls for the long haul. Now I have to decide whether to fly on to Honolulu after the tournament. Athletic Dept could arrange a very nice two stop trip for WIU alumni and fans. If they do not wish to tackle it, maybe we can get the job done. It would certainly be nice to see a few more Leatherneck fans in Sioux Falls for a change. Lady hoopsters could challenge for the title this year. Too early to get a read on the men's prospects. Regardless, I am pretty sure some softball on the island at the next stop would be real pleasant way to pass the time in the middle of March.
Embrace the pace of the race.
Neckfansince71

An unbelievable softball schedule this coming year! Let's hope Holly has the arms to make the most of this road which weaves through out the east, south, and Midwest besides heading to Hawaii! ;) jc