Helmet debate

Western_101

I'm not the brightest bulb in the room. There used to be an ability to create a poll. Maybe I'm thinking of a different board. That being said.

Preference:

A) Purple helmet with our serif block W.

B) White helmet with an over-sized Rocky.... my mind thinks a Fresno State/Boise State/Denver Broncos type boldness.

I love the Old skool W but Damn boy that white helmet is fly as sh*t. (Yes I'm an old white guy trying to be funny but that doesn't change my sentiment.)

Side note my wife and I had an argument on where to put a period when using parenthesis.
WIU2DC

I like the new helmet design. I’d also love to see us wear some kind of new design uniform once a season. Maybe some kind of camouflage purple and gold for a military appreciation game or something. But, we also can’t go wrong with the classic uniforms too. I’m just glad we don’t have NDSU’s color or uniforms because I think they’re ugly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

When you're starting a thread, near the bottom there should be a section with options and stuff. One of the tabs says "Poll Creation" and you can put the question and possible answers in there. I've set one up for this in another thread here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1837
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
Western_101

Since it's November it's time to vote. Get out the vote!

All right calm down Red'Neck catch yer breath. so A or B?

B) All the way to Sunday. White hat, white shirt, purple pant, purple/white sock, definitely black cleats. Add some facial blacking a couple 80 pounds of muscle, some facial hair and the 1000 yard stare. Now you got the opponents peeing their pants.
Western_101

ST_Lawson wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:54 pm When you're starting a thread, near the bottom there should be a section with options and stuff. One of the tabs says "Poll Creation" and you can put the question and possible answers in there. I've set one up for this in another thread here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1837
Um, so you kinda know alot and stuff. :oops:
Western_101

RedNeck wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:14 pm I'm not the brightest bulb in the room. There used to be an ability to create a poll. Maybe I'm thinking of a different board. That being said.

Preference:

A) Purple helmet with our serif block W.

B) White helmet with an over-sized Rocky.... my mind thinks a Fresno State/Boise State/Denver Broncos type boldness.

I love the Old skool W but Damn boy that white helmet is fly as sh*t. (Yes I'm an old white guy trying to be funny but that doesn't change my sentiment.)

Side note my wife and I had an argument on where to put a period when using parenthesis.
Second side note my avatar does not accurately depict how the helmet would look from that angle. In reality only about 2/3 of the "Rocky" would be able to be seen. I love it, we are so confident that they don't make helmets big enough to fit our logo LOL. :lol:
BobLovely

I prefer a gold helmet with a block W. This has a strong look with both the home and away uniforms...

Bob
Leatherneck177

I prefer the helmet that was used in late 90's early 2000's with Rocky and WIU over it. Go back to that, but I do like the white helmet they have now from time to time.
meganeck

Leatherneck177 wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:52 am I prefer the helmet that was used in late 90's early 2000's with Rocky and WIU over it. Go back to that, but I do like the white helmet they have now from time to time.
i agree