Early look at 2019

ST_Lawson
Site Admin

So, I'm understanding you all correctly, I should go ahead and book a hotel room where I'm at tonight but for next January, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
WIU2DC

ST_Lawson wrote:So, I'm understanding you all correctly, I should go ahead and book a hotel room where I'm at tonight but for next January, right?

Haha, I wouldn’t go that far.... but hey, I bet the experience would be worth it for whomever makes it!

wiu712

Game time for the six home games has been announced:
Sept. 14 | vs. Montana State | 3 p.m. | Family Day
Sept. 21 | vs. Tennessee Tech | 3 p.m. | Youth Group Day
Oct. 5 | vs. Missouri State | 3 p.m. | Homecoming
Oct. 19 | vs. Illinois State | 1 p.m. | Breast Cancer Awareness
Nov. 2 | vs. South Dakota | 1 p.m. | Extra Yard for Educators
Nov. 16 | vs. Southern Illinois | 1 p.m. | Military Appreciation/Senior Day
WIU2DC

https://athlonsports.com/college-footba ... op-25-2019

We didn’t get any favors in this but we play 5 of the top 25 preseason teams in 2019.

wiu712

WIU2DC

So I forgot what national publication it was but, it had Montana State, Indiana State, Illinois State, NDSU, and UNI all ranked in the top 25. It also mentioned Northern Alabama and South Dakota as teams to watch, with no mention of us. So off the bat 5 of our 12 games are preseason top 25, with 2 more mentioned in teams to look out for, and then a FBS game. So 8 of our 12 games, as of now we will be underdogs against.(if I can find the article I’ll post it)

FMP

This is GV Dad, my 3rd screen name since I can’t seem to remember my passwords 😏. One reason we seem to get slept on Nationally, is because our staff keeps so much info about the team in the down low. These National Guys really only know what they see on social media or the team’s websites. These guys likely have no clue about the additions we’ve picked up in the off season. Also, whoever had N Bama as a team to watch is on crack. They are going to be horrible. 4 of their 7 wins last year were against D2 teams. Only 1 of those 4 had a winning record.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

FMP wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:48 pm This is GV Dad, my 3rd screen name since I can’t seem to remember my passwords 😏.
I can reset your password if you like, so you can get back into your main account.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
sealhall74

FMP wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:48 pm This is GV Dad, my 3rd screen name since I can’t seem to remember my passwords 😏. One reason we seem to get slept on Nationally, is because our staff keeps so much info about the team in the down low. These National Guys really only know what they see on social media or the team’s websites. These guys likely have no clue about the additions we’ve picked up in the off season. Also, whoever had N Bama as a team to watch is on crack. They are going to be horrible. 4 of their 7 wins last year were against D2 teams. Only 1 of those 4 had a winning record.
And they want to spread their sphere of influence to all of the conferences. It's all about the clicks.
Embrace the pace of the race.
FMP

ST_Lawson wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:52 pm
FMP wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:48 pm This is GV Dad, my 3rd screen name since I can’t seem to remember my passwords 😏.
I can reset your password if you like, so you can get back into your main account.
Please and thank you sir! 🙂