Offers from:
Central Conn State
University of Tennessee (from 11/2020)
Delaware State

I think he’ll be a freshman this fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

GV Dad wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:40 am His tweet says unavailable, can you give us a name?
I updated the tweet in my earlier post, but I see WIU2DC beat me to the details. He's from the same school as O-Lineman and Long snapper Hunter Schrock.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
WIU2DC

ST_Lawson wrote:
GV Dad wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:40 am His tweet says unavailable, can you give us a name?
I updated the tweet in my earlier post, but I see WIU2DC beat me to the details. He's from the same school as O-Lineman and Long snapper Hunter Schrock.
Their high school is a great football program. They produce a lot of great players. My old co-worker was a assistant/mentor for their program.

Edit: DC in my name is Washington DC, not defensive coordinator. Hence why I know about their program. I hope they keep recruiting over here so WIU can come play a OOC by me so I don’t have to travel. Haha

GV Dad

Watching his film he looks REALLY raw. But he also looks every bit of 6'7" 310 that his twitter says. You can't coach someone to have that size! Good get!
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

WIU2DC wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:51 am
ST_Lawson wrote:
Their high school is a great football program. They produce a lot of great players. My old co-worker was a assistant/mentor for their program.

Edit: DC in my name is Washington DC, not defensive coordinator. Hence why I know about their program. I hope they keep recruiting over here so WIU can come play a OOC by me so I don’t have to travel. Haha

Ah, I see. It's a private boarding school/college-prep school. I was wondering why one kid was from CT and one was from MD, but they went to the same school.
letsgonecks

ST_Lawson wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:59 pm
WIU2DC wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:51 am
ST_Lawson wrote:

Ah, I see. It's a private boarding school/college-prep school. I was wondering why one kid was from CT and one was from MD, but they went to the same school.
They have some talent there. They have a 2022 3 star DE from Woodstock, IL named Brian Allen. Currently with some MAC offers and Iowa State, but maybe these 2 start a pipeline!!!!!
WIU2DC

WIU2DC

I’m not sure if I should put people entering the transfer portal here or some where else... if not here let me know. But,

Macro Barbosa Jr. RB has entered the transfer portal, he was a JUCO transfer from CALI. I don’t think he played this spring at all.

ST_Lawson
Site Admin

Akil Francisco, Junior DB (2 years of eligibility left) transferring from Hawaii, originally from Alameda (CA) Encinal HS
6'1", 170lb
https://247sports.com/college/hawaii/Ar ... 154865759/
https://hawaiiathletics.com/sports/foot ... isco/18730

GV Dad

Couldn't find a lot of film on this kid, but what I saw he had quick hips and good closing speed. Had 3 offers as a Rivals 2 star DB out of HS. Hawaii, Sac St and Wyoming.