Spring 2021 - Week 4 - vs North Dakota

WIU2DC

I do like how our students get practice with cameras and broadcasting but they are gonna cost us a game at some point with their inability to get good angles for reviews.

Also, game is over. Put Olga in and Tre. This season was over after we lost to Missouri State, get some of these younger offensive players some reps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WIU2DC

Did they just show Clint R in the crowd watching the game?

ST_Lawson
Site Admin

WIU2DC wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:14 pm Did they just show Clint R in the crowd watching the game?

Idk but it's possible. NIU isn't playing in the spring.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
WIU2DC

Also gonna say this... UND wasn’t impressive to me. We shouldn’t have won, but we should have lost by 10. And our team losing to the #3 in the nation by 10 makes me think they really aren’t the #3 in the nation.

wiu712

North Dakota won the game 38-21.

Western only had 26 yards Rushing. North Dakota had 216 yards.

Western did have 336 yards Passing.

Time of Possession: Western = 18:57. North Dakota = 41:03.

Attendance at Hanson Field = 658.

Next game will be on Saturday (March 20) at Illinois State. Game time is 11:00 AM.

Leathernecks can not slow the Fighting Hawks.
From the McDonough County Voice:
https://www.mcdonoughvoice.com/story/sp ... 684598001/
sealhall74

When it comes to defense, most team run 4-3 or something like it. We run a "T-P" (tissue paper) and yes, I am feeling a bit upbeat today.
Next week, we have ISUr and their offense is not good from a statistical standpoint.

http://ip-198-12-248-7.ip.secureserver. ... c/statRank
Embrace the pace of the race.
LeatherCy

This may have been addressed. I didn't look at the previous four pages but with no running attack why isn't Whitlow playing??
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

LeatherCy wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:22 pm This may have been addressed. I didn't look at the previous four pages but with no running attack why isn't Whitlow playing??
It's been mentioned a little, but really, we don't know for sure. Guesses have been along the lines of: not wanting to injure himself playing too many games, coach wanting to hold him back for the fall for some reason (to learn the playbook a bit?), etc. What we do know is that he's listed on the roster and he's listed in the university directory. Beyond that, we don't really know anything.
WIU2DC

ST_Lawson wrote:
LeatherCy wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:22 pm This may have been addressed. I didn't look at the previous four pages but with no running attack why isn't Whitlow playing??
It's been mentioned a little, but really, we don't know for sure. Guesses have been along the lines of: not wanting to injure himself playing too many games, coach wanting to hold him back for the fall for some reason (to learn the playbook a bit?), etc. What we do know is that he's listed on the roster and he's listed in the university directory. Beyond that, we don't really know anything.
If it were grades would he be listed on the roster?

ST_Lawson
Site Admin

WIU2DC wrote:
If it were grades would he be listed on the roster?

I don’t think he would be, but idk for sure.