Ball State

HoosierNeck13

I'm looking to make my first ever trip to Muncie for the game; is anyone looking to make the trip?

Looking for ideas on things to do, and good places to eat.
WIU2DC

HoosierNeck13 wrote:I'm looking to make my first ever trip to Muncie for the game; is anyone looking to make the trip?

Looking for ideas on things to do, and good places to eat.
I just booked my hotel and rental car. It looks like there are a good amount of hotels within walking distance of the stadium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GV Dad

We'll have a pretty good group of parents at Ball St. You guys are welcome at our tailgate!
WIU2DC

GV Dad wrote:We'll have a pretty good group of parents at Ball St. You guys are welcome at our tailgate!
Perfect. I’ll be flying in from DC Thursday at some point with friends (non-WIU alumni) and then flying to Madison for the Wisconsin game on Saturday. We were debating the Northwestern game Saturday but couldn’t find a rental car for the weekend! So, it would be a few of us in my group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HoosierNeck13

GV Dad wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:27 am We'll have a pretty good group of parents at Ball St. You guys are welcome at our tailgate!
Count me in! I booked my room at The Fairfield.
GV Dad

Still hoping the Alumni Association announces an Official WIU tailgate for this game. They usually do at the FBS games. No word yet. If they don't, everyone is welcome at ours. I'll post more closer to gameday.
HoosierNeck13

I actually called the Alumni Association before making trip plans, and they said there was not an outing, due to distance and being a midweek game.
GV Dad

OK, gues that answers my question :-)
HoosierNeck13

Little over 2 weeks to go, and I haven't bought a ticket yet; which should I look for seats?
sealhall74

I put in a bid or two on the Ball State FB trip, WBB Notre Dame/Butler trip, and MBB Nebraska trip, and Sioux Falls tourney trip but I had no staying power in the bidding wars. Maybe next year.

I did end up with a suite at Modern Woodmen Park for me and 19 of my closest friends to watch the River Bandits this year or next.
Embrace the pace of the race.