2018 Roster Updates

letsgonecks

meganeck wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:14 pm
letsgonecks wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:04 am Roster is updated, but no Delo or incoming freshman Shamar Dillard.

Delo is still listed in the student directory, but nothing for Dillard and he's not referencing anything on his twitter about WIU. Has some twitter pics from July 25th and the background could have been the streets of Macomb, but again not listed on website.

Maybe Delo hung it up or is looking to finish his last year somewhere else to get a chance to start.

If neither are coming back, hopefully they give a scholarship to Maas. Believe he's been a walk-on for the last three years grinding it out for the team in practice.
Any updates on these guys if they moved on to another, just not playing basketball. Also anyone know about Jalen Morgan did he go somewhere else.
Also I notice Jake Weyhrich is now listed on the roster. I assume he is a walk-on.
Morgan is at DII Georgia Southwestern.

Bruster is still in the student directory and couldn't find anything on the world wide web.

Dillard is not in the directory and nothing else out there on him either.
meganeck

letsgonecks wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:24 am
letsgonecks wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:04 am Roster is updated, but no Delo or incoming freshman Shamar Dillard.

Delo is still listed in the student directory, but nothing for Dillard and he's not referencing anything on his twitter about WIU. Has some twitter pics from July 25th and the background could have been the streets of Macomb, but again not listed on website.

Maybe Delo hung it up or is looking to finish his last year somewhere else to get a chance to start.

If neither are coming back, hopefully they give a scholarship to Maas. Believe he's been a walk-on for the last three years grinding it out for the team in practice.
Any updates on these guys if they moved on to another, just not playing basketball. Also anyone know about Jalen Morgan did he go somewhere else.
Also I notice Jake Weyhrich is now listed on the roster. I assume he is a walk-on.

Bruster is still in the student directory and couldn't find anything on the world wide web.

Dillard is not in the directory and nothing else out there on him either.
thank you
meganeck

Any updates on these guys if they moved on to another school, just not playing basketball. Also anyone know about Jalen Morgan did he go somewhere else.
Does anyone know if they are redshirting Jake?
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

meganeck wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:14 pm Any updates on these guys if they moved on to another, just not playing basketball. Also anyone know about Jalen Morgan did he go somewhere else.
In case you're curious, here's what Jalen Morgan is up to these days (happened to see it come across twitter because of the "Western Illinois" in the text).

Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
leatherneckcountry

ST_Lawson wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:00 pm
meganeck wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:14 pm Any updates on these guys if they moved on to another, just not playing basketball. Also anyone know about Jalen Morgan did he go somewhere else.
In case you're curious, here's what Jalen Morgan is up to these days (happened to see it come across twitter because of the "Western Illinois" in the text).

Looks like he played really well early in the season and then started seeing fewer minutes