NCAA bid

Western_101

A few years ago when it came down to one or two points , Mollinari didn't allow CC back in the game. Wow, coach what a fantastic time to assert who is in charge.

I have watched a lot of Bradley games the last 15 years so I can't really bring myself to dislike Coach Wright. However it's time for a change.

Mollinari knew he squandered his opportunity, and it wouldn't come around again and he bolted for greener pastures.
beauspencer

A few years ago when it came down to one or two points , Mollinari didn't allow CC back in the game. Wow, coach what a fantastic time to assert who is in charge.
What!?! If you are talking about the Summit League championship game in 2011-12 against South Dakota State, Ceola Clark played the ENTIRE game - 44 minutes.
vatusay

Yea, I don’t remember ceola ever being taken out, especially in a big spot. He got hurt but can’t remember any other time he wasn’t on the court.
#ALLIN #YOLO
leatherneckcountry

RedNeck wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:43 pm A few years ago when it came down to one or two points , Mollinari didn't allow CC back in the game. Wow, coach what a fantastic time to assert who is in charge.

I have watched a lot of Bradley games the last 15 years so I can't really bring myself to dislike Coach Wright. However it's time for a change.

Mollinari knew he squandered his opportunity, and it wouldn't come around again and he bolted for greener pastures.
Yeah I don't remember this at all.
wiu2013

CC played every minute possible. The only thing I agree with is Coach Mo knew the cupboard was about to be bare, and the perfect opportunity to leave and go to Nebraska came at the right time.
beauspencer

The only thing I agree with is Coach Mo knew the cupboard was about to be bare, and the perfect opportunity to leave and go to Nebraska came at the right time.
Yeah, and who can blame him?! More money (almost a 60% increase), less stress. Mo is no spring chicken!
Western_101

I stand corrected. Slow time of the year for sports not much to talk about. Sorry about my revisionist history lesson. #Fake news :oops:
vatusay

I loved coach mo. Actually ran into him late on a Saturday night walking up to the square. He was smoking a big ol’ cigar. It was the first time and only time I ever met him but he talked with me like we were best friends. He seemed like a genuinely good guy. Hated to see him go but completely understand. He worked wonders for the basketball program. Hopefully we can find another “builder” like him, because we need a change.
#ALLIN #YOLO
beauspencer

I loved coach mo. Actually ran into him late on a Saturday night walking up to the square. He was smoking a big ol’ cigar. It was the first time and only time I ever met him but he talked with me like we were best friends. He seemed like a genuinely good guy. Hated to see him go but completely understand. He worked wonders for the basketball program. Hopefully we can find another “builder” like him, because we need a change.
Mo was the best. He put me through the ringer my first year, but once I earned his trust he was a lot of fun. He loved taking those cigar walks. After beating Oakland, the basketball SID and I were working in the hotel lobby into the early morning hours and Mo comes strolling in after a 2-3 a.m. walk. Those were good times. He was very candid, and of course it helps after a big road win for him to be in good spirits.
vatusay

I remember him giving you a tough time on the post-games about your attire quite often. WIU was lucky to have him for the time they did.
#ALLIN #YOLO