At Wisconsin

wiu712

Sunday (Nov. 29) at 2 p.m.

No local radio this year. That is a huge deficit for Western Athletics. Even more strange when you consider that the university owns & operates two radio stations and also has a Broadcasting Department.

Eastern Illinois University broadcasts their games on their own radio station WEIU-FM.

Not having the games on radio is really a disservice to the local community.
sealhall74

wiu712 wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:32 am Sunday (Nov. 29) at 2 p.m.

No local radio this year. That is a huge deficit for Western Athletics. Even more strange when you consider that the university owns & operates two radio stations and also has a Broadcasting Department.

Eastern Illinois University broadcasts their games on their own radio station WEIU-FM.

Not having the games on radio is really a disservice to the local community.

I was just asking myself who the "Voice of the Leathernecks" was going to be this year. Maybe it is a covid thing, i.e. minimize the group size on the bus and in the hotel to minimize risk. Oh well, I just signed up for a month of B1G+ video streaming for 14.99/month. Hopefully good for this one and our 2 games in Dec and then I can cancel it.
Embrace the pace of the race.
leatherneckcountry

Anyone know whats wrong with Flores.
sealhall74

Not sure about Flores, we could use another ball handler. Gilmore looks like this years version of Little O for us.
I was watching on my laptop. My wife switched my over the big screen Smart TV. I owe her.

The Wisconsin size advantage is starting to take its toll in the 2nd quarter but going into half time still within reach down 41-30.
sealhall74

Badgers 73-66 the final. Necks only shot 4-24 from beyond and 24 turnovers. That makes it tough but we made a run in the 3rd to keep those cardboard cutouts in attendance glued to their seats. ;)
wiu712

Grace Gilmore led the Western scoring with 19 points. Evan Zars had 13 points, 17 rebounds, and 4 blocks. Danni Nichols had 12 points.