next year's roster

meganeck

If everybody returns and I figured correctly, the women will have 7 juniors next year, which means eventually they will have 7 (once again hopefully) players to replace in one year. That is a lot of players to replace in one year. I hope they all stick with the program but I don't like the thought of replacing that many players. I only remedy would be to redshirt some, but I don't see that happening. Anyway it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Right now I have it figured for next year
SR - 2
JR - 7
Soph - 3
FR - 3

Roster updated, per roster listed on website 6/8
Last edited by meganeck on Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tere North

Marley Hall will not be back. Feet just won't hold up.
meganeck

Bummer, thanks for the info.
KippJones

Read on the PJ Star this morning, and quoted them in my sports today that former Illini Bluffs standout Taylor McClintock is transferring from Mercer to join Coach Gravina and the Leathernecks. She was an Illinois All-Stater, scored over 3,000 pts & averaged around 30 ppg her SR year in HS.

Calling a few Macomb girls games, I got a chance to see her play at the Macomb girls tourney her SR year w/Bluffs, and she's got a great shot and runs the floor well. Reading the PJ Star article, sounds like she played sparingly during her first year at Mercer. She'll have to sit out a year, but will have 3 full years of eligibility and will be a nice addition when the Luke/Maher class are seniors.

Keep seeing tweets by Coach Gravina & Coach Minter yesterday, how the future was continuing to look very bright... this is great news.