At Miami-Ohio

sealhall74

Final 67-57. Stretches of good some play but not close to a full 40 minutes at both ends yet. Are we a good shooting team? 2 of 10 at the stripe has me wondering.
Embrace the pace of the race.
Neckfansince71

Just going to take some time. I really like our athleticism, and we worked the offensive system pretty much to the end. Key possession took place just after we hit the 3 to come within 1. Miami came down missed a shot, and the ball seemed to hit a number of players until it found its way into a shooters hands and he hit a 3 to stretch to 4. That ended up being the game.

Debbie and I have had the chance to talk about a whole lot of things and the other night we talked about our attendance at the November 13, 1973 "Carpenters" concert. One of the big songs that night, and of course there were many was "Its gonna take some time!" That about sums up this season. ;) jc
wiu712

Miami-Ohio won the game 67-57. Western was down by 19 in the first half.

Will Carius led the Western scoring with 15 points. Tamell Pearson had 12. Marcus Watson had 10.

Big Free Throw differential. Miami-Ohio shot 21 and made 16. Western shot 10 and made 2.

Next game will be Thursday afternoon at 1:00 PM vs Mount St. Jospeh. Game time is 1:00 PM. The game will be played at Miami-Ohio and will be on ESPN+.