10/29/22 - at Missouri State

ST_Lawson
Site Admin

MB1965 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:09 pm
4EverPurple&Gold wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:01 pm That's how you respond after a heart breaker... Coach has lost the team.

"thats how you respond after a heart breaker" -- what did I miss? Who said what? Please elaborate 
"Coach has lost the team" -- couldn't agree more! 

I think it's missing some punctuation. Probably supposed to be "That's how you respond after a heart-breaker?!?!?....Coach has lost the team".

I don't know that I agree with the statement that the coach has lost the team, but I think that's what the intent of that comment was.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
rocki

Having no idea what type of injuries are going on right now, I will say that the announcers for the MO State game did say that our offensive line has been decimated. Since (in my mind, anyway) they were questionable when they were at full strength, I'm going to look at this as a time for game-time experience for those who are "the next man up".  All I can do is hope that it helps us build toward the future.
Lakesbison

NDSU media is saying WIU had 57 guys out for last game, is that true? and why?
4EverPurple&Gold

ST_Lawson wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:11 pm
MB1965 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:09 pm
4EverPurple&Gold wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:01 pm That's how you respond after a heart breaker... Coach has lost the team.

"thats how you respond after a heart breaker" -- what did I miss? Who said what? Please elaborate 
"Coach has lost the team" -- couldn't agree more! 

I think it's missing some punctuation. Probably supposed to be "That's how you respond after a heart-breaker?!?!?....Coach has lost the team".

I don't know that I agree with the statement that the coach has lost the team, but I think that's what the intent of that comment was.

Yes that is what my comment was supposed to be.

Still stand by IMO, I just hear coach saying this team continues to fight each day, but we looked dead at Mo State. A game we could of won.