At Illinois State

leatherneckcountry

Gotta wonder what Sandage was thinking after the game he went scoreless as his replacement put up 25.
Rocky Swishterson

One thing I'm projecting is that we seem to be deeper, with more contributors off the bench than last year. I don't know if our starting five are a stronger unit than last season...that remains to be seen. I'm amazed and really pleased some big school didn't gobble up Trent Massner in the transfer portal. And this Rosner kid seems to be able to fill it up from deep. 
wiu712

meganeck

leatherneckcountry wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:21 am Gotta wonder what Sandage was thinking after the game he went scoreless as his replacement put up 25.

I was surprised he didn't play more, i figured he would be a starter for them. I know it was the first game so maybe things will change, but really surprised he didn't play or do more.
meganeck

Rocky wrote:Thu Jan 01, 1970 4:29 am One thing I'm projecting is that we seem to be deeper, with more contributors off the bench than last year. I don't know if our starting five are a stronger unit than last season...that remains to be seen. I'm amazed and really pleased some big school didn't gobble up Trent Massner in the transfer portal. And this Rosner kid seems to be able to fill it up from deep. 

I think Massner wants to play close to home and he has already been at 3 different schools I think, so he might not wanted to transfer again.
meganeck

leatherneckcountry wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:21 am Gotta wonder what Sandage was thinking after the game he went scoreless as his replacement put up 25.

I checked  over the weekend and Sandage is averaging about 7pts a game so far this year.