Is the HC's seat starting to get a little warm?

ST_Lawson
Site Admin

leatherneckcountry wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:53 am
LeatherCy wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:13 am Runner up for Ms Basketball in IL last year as a Jr at LIncoln just committed to Colorado State. Her mother is from Bushnell. Had an ACL injury a year ago or she would have been Power 5 material I was told by a Power 5 Coach. 

Yep she broke a state record for most points in a game at the state tournament comes from a great family. I’ve known her family since she was little I don’t believe wiu even showed any interest.

I wonder if they didn't really try for her assuming that she'd be "out of our league", or maybe they contacted her but she said outright that she was looking for something a ways away from home.

Or maybe they just completely "whiffed"...idk.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
meganeck

LeatherCy wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:13 am Runner up for Ms Basketball in IL last year as a Jr at LIncoln just committed to Colorado State. Her mother is from Bushnell. Had an ACL injury a year ago or she would have been Power 5 material I was told by a Power 5 Coach. 

Yep she broke a state record for most points in a game at the state tournament comes from a great family. I’ve known her family since she was little I don’t believe wiu even showed any interest.

JD is waiting a couple years when she hits the portal lol

4EverPurple&Gold

ST_Lawson wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 5:09 pm

I wonder if they didn't really try for her assuming that she'd be "out of our league", or maybe they contacted her but she said outright that she was looking for something a ways away from home.

Or maybe they just completely "whiffed"...idk.

I agree with Scott on this one here.. I feel like JD would of reached out to her 

meganeck

Looks like they have hired an assistant coach, Olivia Travis is listed on the roster as an assistant.