Soccer for the gals

Western_101

If I were a young lady and had a chance to play at a solid DII school I would be pissed, if I was hoodwinked in to coming to a falsehood of a D-I program that doesn't event have a Head Coach.

Note to self while traversing recruitment pipeline.......: Does program have coach?

Son of a B.....how many ladies took for granted that a D-I program would have a coach......ha ha ha ha suckers.

Western needs to drop Women's Soccer. Oh yeah our old friend IX. What a friend ye have been. all the volleyball games with 8 spectators all the soccer games with 0 spectators all of the.......shall I continue?

Womens Basketball is impressive but gets 50 people. Title IX is a great undertaking for a philosophy class. If women really don't want to feel dependent on men then their programs would disappear because they are propt up by M BB and Football.

Title 9 and affirmative action in 2017 have become outmoded. FACT. (if what you read makes you feel like I'm an A**hole and a pig I feel that is fair, it actually is very fair but it doesn't make me wrong)
wiu712

RedNeck wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:26 pmWomen's Basketball is impressive, but gets 50 people.
Last year, the Women's games at Western had larger crowds than for the Men's games.
Western_101

Yes, I watched the girls play via ESPN 3, I actually got to enjoy it. JD is doing something right.

Yes, I watched them, on TV play the Seminoles. I was really high on them still am. My point is expensive to play D-I.

this Coach that WIU brought in 3 years ago for volleyball has done nothin. I'm not mad, I don't know what then Tommy had to choice from. I'm starting to believe that Tim sucked, Tommey, was a short termer and Matt will stay to make WIU great, I hope.... He is far smarter than me. I once worked at a company where a guy shaved his head to give the allusion he was older. Props to Matt and getting to grow his hair out again once WIU is what I know for a fact he can make it to be. Oh yeah Gravinia all the way. My wife was rooting for the seminoles when they played Stanford? wow.
Western_101

LOl, nobody thinks Billy Wright is going to be rehired. This is his last year.

I'm not sexist, I am planning a trip to watch the Western Girls at Western Hall. Also intend to watch them at Bradley.

MAYBE IM ANGRY AT THE STATE :shock: Thankyou Illinois for making us the # 1 exporter of students. Not going to flame, prob for jobs to will wait for data to come out. Go Fighting Rauners. I think he uses South Carolina's mascot (or Jacksonville State) either way.