Jaelon Acklin

Leathernecks playing at the next level.
wiu712

Jaelon Acklin's Hamilton Tiger-Cats team will be playing the Montreal Alouettes today (Nov 28) in a CFL semi-final.

The game will be on ESPN 2 at 12 Noon.

Jaelon is #80 for Hamilton.

wiu712

Hamilton won 23-12.
wiu712

Jaelon Acklin's Hamilton Tiger-Cats will play the Toronto Argonauts today (Sunday, Dec 5) in the Eastern Division Final.  

The game will be on ESPN News at 11:30 AM.
wiu712

Hamilton won the game 27-19.

Hamilton advances to the Grey Cup.  That game will be next Sunday (Dec 12) at 5:00 PM.
sealhall74

Jaelon meets up with his former QB Sean McGuire once again next weekend in the final.  Both guys had 1 TD in the semifinals over the weekend.
Embrace the pace of the race.
wiu712

The 108th Grey Cup will be Sunday, December 12, at 5:00 PM.  The game will be on ESPN 2.

Hamilton Tiger-Cats vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers.

The game will be played at the Tim Hortons Field in Hamilton.

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats have announced that the 108th Grey Cup game in Hamilton on Sunday, Dec. 12 at Tim Hortons Field has officially sold out.

sealhall74

Acklin one of those rare individuals who wakes up on morning between his Junior and Senior yeat at WIU and says to himself "I am going to be the best I can be".  He transformed his body into a machine, saavy route runner with remarkable hands.  We need a bunch of guys with that dedication.
Embrace the pace of the race.
letsgonecks

sealhall74 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:35 pm Acklin one of those rare individuals who wakes up on morning between his Junior and Senior yeat at WIU and says to himself "I am going to be the best I can be".  He transformed his body into a machine, saavy route runner with remarkable hands.  We need a bunch of guys with that dedication.

He did commit himself and that was a huge, but also stuck around and stepped up when it was his turn.  The opportunity was there, we lost 457 rec, 6159 yds, and 41Td with Lance and Joey.  We also had one of, if not the best passing QB's back for his 3rd year, multi-year starting line and McShane.

Hoping to get back to that caliber and consistency.

Will be cheering for the Tiger-Cats this year and hope Jaelon goes off.  Blue Bombers would probably be my go to CFL team, since they were the first team I ever looked at when Michna was there.  Since then I've always checked in on the CFL to find former 1-AA/FCS players.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

letsgonecks wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:10 amWill be cheering for the Tiger-Cats this year and hope Jaelon goes off.  Blue Bombers would probably be my go to CFL team, since they were the first team I ever looked at when Michna was there.  Since then I've always checked in on the CFL to find former 1-AA/FCS players.

You also still have McGuire on Winnipeg, so they get to play against each other again in the Grey Cup, which is a rematch of the last Grey Cup that was played (2019).
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
letsgonecks

ST_Lawson wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:14 am
letsgonecks wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:10 amWill be cheering for the Tiger-Cats this year and hope Jaelon goes off.  Blue Bombers would probably be my go to CFL team, since they were the first team I ever looked at when Michna was there.  Since then I've always checked in on the CFL to find former 1-AA/FCS players.

You also still have McGuire on Winnipeg, so they get to play against each other again in the Grey Cup, which is a rematch of the last Grey Cup that was played (2019).

Sean got his in 2019, so let Jaelon have his this year.  If Sean was starting that might be different, but still hope he gets one of his 1 yard rushing TD's.  They must get tackled short of the goal a lot. 

Sean's start 3 weeks ago did not go well, but we'll chalk that up to a lot of second teamers playing in that game.  Was hoping he'd light it up and secure his starting future somewhere else next year.  Still think he'll get there in the near future, but that game didn't help.