Idea for an article, need your help

majormid

Hi all, 

In advance of the start of the season. I want to do a impact newcomers brought to you by the fan forums story for the website. So I am going to pick two players who are new this season (transfer or freshman) for each team, but they are going to be chosen by the members of the fan forums. So I am hoping everyone here can chime in with their top two newcomers and why. I will take what seems to be the consensus top two and add quotes that are commented below along with a link to the forum site for other fans to check out. So who are your top two WIU newcomers this season? As I said I will be posting the story Monday the 16th so will begin working on prior to that.
leatherneckcountry

majormid wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:27 pm Hi all, 

In advance of the start of the season. I want to do a impact newcomers brought to you by the fan forums story for the website. So I am going to pick two players who are new this season (transfer or freshman) for each team, but they are going to be chosen by the members of the fan forums. So I am hoping everyone here can chime in with their top two newcomers and why. I will take what seems to be the consensus top two and add quotes that are commented below along with a link to the forum site for other fans to check out. So who are your top two WIU newcomers this season? As I said I will be posting the story Monday the 16th so will begin working on prior to that.
This is a little difficult considering we have basically a whole new team. I will say Justin Brookens 1st every thing starts at the PG spot the kid put up ridiculous #'s in the juco ranks and can shoot from anywhere and in the summit you need good shooters. The 2nd one I'm a little biased on because I saw him play at Monmouth and that's Will Carius. I was at a game a couple years ago where Will put up 60. He has a ton of experience and he's a 6'7 guy who can play both inside and out. I was very good friends with one of his coaches from monmouth.