Questions for the podcast

majormid

Hi all, I hope these posts here and there are okay, don't want to clutter the message board at the same time want you to have a voice on the podcast. We are going to preview conference play on the upcoming podcast. Any questions you would like answered? Reply below and I will ask on the podcast. I will check back Friday or Saturday before we record on Sunday. 

Also we have a Facebook page now. If you are interested in it, like our page. Also a really easy way to comment on rankings stories podcasts as well.

https://www.facebook.com/reachsummitpod
sealhall74

It is fairly likely that some games will be cancelled as the season progresses. How will this figure into which teams qualify for tournament and what the seed positions will be? Or is it just a wait and see approach at this point?
Embrace the pace of the race.
leatherneckcountry

One of my biggest concerns is officiating Will the official be the same for both games during the weekend and what happens if there's a situation between an official or crew and a team or coach. Also some of the top official won't want to do both games because of other games as several top Refs also do Big ten games. I noticed UND is ranked #5 in the power rankings and everything I've seen from them there no better then anyone better but probably Denver.
majormid

Both the questions asked are excellent trying to get an answer from the Summit League
sealhall74

How are the schools handling travel? It seems that the HAVES might be able to charter an air trip for both men and womens teams and then load a couple of busses upon arrival. Costly but you only have a couple or three trips to do that way. The HAVE-NOTS will have to bus the whole trip.
Embrace the pace of the race.