Fall 2021 - Week 4 - at Youngstown State

WIU2DC

leatherneckcountry wrote:Can someone please shoot that train or what ever it's suppose to be and put it out of it misery i can imagine listening to that damn thing every home game.
Hahaha! Also, their one announcer keeps pronouncing Illinois as if it’s plural and it’s driving me nuts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
letsgonecks

Joiner just let the qb take him out of the play with a half ass block.....fucking hit him. Might not make the stop, but don't allow him to stick his nose in and positively effect the play without taking hit. 

THIS TEAM IS SOFT, SHOULD BE STRIPPED OF THE LEAHTERNECK NAME.

I hate feeling this way and saying this about my team/university, but can't take much more of this WIU dumpster fire.

letsgonecks

Connor will not throw the ball down field over the middle, ever. Underneath short of the first down doesn't work.
leatherneckcountry

Down 21 and you hit a guy out of bounds then celebrate like you just won a national championship win a game 1st.

sealhall74

Only 35 given up in the half.  Noticeable improvement over last week I guess.   ;)

Embrace the pace of the race.
WIU2DC

Is there anyone on this staff that should take Elliot’s job? No question he needs to be fired.

leatherneckcountry

This is the worst defense in FCS history coach needs to make a chance at Dc at the half and just leave our DC in youngstown

WIU2DC

leatherneckcountry wrote:This is the worst defense in FCS history coach needs to make a chance at Dc at the half and just leave our DC in youngstown

It was acceptable against Ball State, Montana, and EWU as they’re all good teams. Youngstown State is not of their caliber. This is completely unacceptable.

WIU2DC

Even the announcer that doesn’t know how to pronounce Illinois is questioning our playing calling down 35-7.

sealhall74

The only positive I can come up with is SIU came back to win going away against ISUr.  I would not want them coming to town next week in a foul mood.
Embrace the pace of the race.