2022 Roster

ST_Lawson
Site Admin

ST_Lawson wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:07 am
loyalfan wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:00 pm Like I said in a different thread...we are gonna be, or better be all over the transfer portal. the way I see it, at best, we are gonna have maybe 5 guys back who actually saw any meaningful time...I’m not so sure Burrell will be back... I hope he is because I like his energy but his minutes went way down this year..hopefully Coach Jeter can find some big time transfers who want to come to Macomb

accurate predication...looks like Burrell is out as well:

Burrell is going to Lindenwood (who will be DI next season). His older brother, Romelo, played there last season: https://lindenwoodlions.com/sports/mens ... rell/22441

Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

HoosierNeck13

Build a young core, sprinkle in transfers, and hope for success in the coming years.
letsgonecks

So we've picked up a 1 year rental and potential replacement for Sandage, with Winona State guard Alec Rosner.  He averaged 18 points last year and knocked down 58 3's (.423%) in 26 games and 126 on his career.

Also out there in the Twittervers, JJ Kalakon from Juco Triton has committed.  Looks like the stretch guard played for Triton last year and a year at Olney Central College.  Similar stat line at both location at about 9ppg and 5rpg.  Would like to see someone a little more of a scorer, but his 30 win Triton team spreads the love and had 8 guys scoring between 7.6 and 12.4 points a game (9 if you count a guys with 12 games and 1 start).

Need to lock up some bigs and and guys that can score some points.  Hoping we can get Goanar Biliew out of Des Moines Area CC, he made a big jump in scoring from his Fr to So year.  Pipedream would be getting who I assume is his HS senior brother Omaha Biliew as a package deal, but he's a 5 star. 
loyalfan

Very happy to see that Q is coming back for sure...Wasn’t sure he was coming back with everyone leaving...I feel good about the guards...let’s get some bigs!
leatherneckcountry

letsgonecks wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:06 am So we've picked up a 1 year rental and potential replacement for Sandage, with Winona State guard Alec Rosner.  He averaged 18 points last year and knocked down 58 3's (.423%) in 26 games and 126 on his career.

Also out there in the Twittervers, JJ Kalakon from Juco Triton has committed.  Looks like the stretch guard played for Triton last year and a year at Olney Central College.  Similar stat line at both location at about 9ppg and 5rpg.  Would like to see someone a little more of a scorer, but his 30 win Triton team spreads the love and had 8 guys scoring between 7.6 and 12.4 points a game (9 if you count a guys with 12 games and 1 start).

Need to lock up some bigs and and guys that can score some points.  Hoping we can get Goanar Biliew out of Des Moines Area CC, he made a big jump in scoring from his Fr to So year.  Pipedream would be getting who I assume is his HS senior brother Omaha Biliew as a package deal, but he's a 5 star. 

Biliew committed to bradley
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

LeatherCy

letsgonecks wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:06 am So we've picked up a 1 year rental and potential replacement for Sandage, with Winona State guard Alec Rosner.  He averaged 18 points last year and knocked down 58 3's (.423%) in 26 games and 126 on his career.

I'd take the one at DMACC. Omaha Billew has Iowa State and Kansas in his final teams. Can't remember the others..maybe Baylor. He has a great relationship with Coach TJ at Iowa State. Hope he becomes a Cyclone and helps defeat Self and the cheaters at KU!!!

LeatherCy

Talked to Coach Jeter this morning. He said a press release is coming this week announcing the new additions to his team.
leatherneckcountry