At DePaul

rocki
Posts: 1315
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:08 pm

sealhall74 wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:04 am Dont get FS2 so never got to see it.  But after watching some highlights, that grad transfer Gibson was the difference maker.  He reminded me of a guy named Abmas.

 
I didn't see it either - what happened to Massner?
User avatar
sealhall74
Posts: 5218
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:18 pm
Location: Wherever, Windblows

rocki wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:55 am
sealhall74 wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:04 am Dont get FS2 so never got to see it.  But after watching some highlights, that grad transfer Gibson was the difference maker.  He reminded me of a guy named Abmas.


 
I didn't see it either - what happened to Massner?

 
Radio guys said he took a blow to the noggin.
 
If you torture the data long enough, it will confess to anything. - Ronald H. Coase
rocki
Posts: 1315
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:08 pm

sealhall74 wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:14 am
rocki wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:55 am
sealhall74 wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:04 am Dont get FS2 so never got to see it.  But after watching some highlights, that grad transfer Gibson was the difference maker.  He reminded me of a guy named Abmas.



 
I didn't see it either - what happened to Massner?


 
Radio guys said he took a blow to the noggin.
 

 
Ouch. Hope all goes well for him!!!
meganeck
Posts: 1519
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:23 pm

rocki wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:55 am
sealhall74 wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:04 am Dont get FS2 so never got to see it.  But after watching some highlights, that grad transfer Gibson was the difference maker.  He reminded me of a guy named Abmas.


 
I didn't see it either - what happened to Massner?

 
Guy for DePaul was setting a pick and he had a solid build, Massner ran into the pick, but the Depaul guy kinda leaned into him, took a hard hit to the head on it.
vatusay
Posts: 858
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm

Any news on massner? 
#ALLIN #YOLO
User avatar
sealhall74
Posts: 5218
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:18 pm
Location: Wherever, Windblows

vatusay wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:43 pm Any news on massner? 

 
concussion protocol.  I hope it's short one.  We struggle without him in lineup feeding the ball around.  Not sure he would make a difference against UCF tonight.  These guys are very athletic.
If you torture the data long enough, it will confess to anything. - Ronald H. Coase
meganeck
Posts: 1519
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:23 pm

DePaul beat Minnesota tonight at Minnesota
vatusay
Posts: 858
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm

meganeck wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:23 pm DePaul beat Minnesota tonight at Minnesota

 
Wow. Have to wonder what the outcome would have been if massner plays whole game. If they can stay healthy they just might be dangerous. 
#ALLIN #YOLO
meganeck
Posts: 1519
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:23 pm

meganeck wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:23 pm DePaul beat Minnesota tonight at Minnesota

 
And it wasn't close - Depaul won 69-53
 
Post Reply