Tailgating Changing

huskie

Heard a rumor that there will be changes this year for the upcoming tailgating season. That's all I know. Does anyone have a clue
what those changes are going to be?  Increased fee, change of location,  no alcohol? 

Or is it just a rumor? Any insight would be appreciated. 

Go Leathernecks!!!
4EverPurple&Gold

If anyone knows, please share with the group! 

I am trying to plan a tailgate with some friends I graduated with this fall 
GV Dad

Man, rumors travel fast!   :D

There are going to be changes, some have been leaked already, likely more to come.  Just my opinion but seems like Bubb is trying to solve problems that don't exist.  For the average tailgater that shows up for a game or two a season you likely won't even notice.  For example, can't imagine eliminating alcohol is even on the table.  
sealhall74

The change I would make is shut it down 15 or 20 minutes before game starts to get the butts in seats before kickoff.  We have the slowest arriving crowd I have ever seen.  Some are showing up middle of 2nd quarter.  I watched something similar happen in Madison few years back when we played them.  Students were like a slow moving ant farm finding their seats.  They did have a valid excuse.  They all had to go through a single entrance checkpoint where I assume they checked them for alcohol, etc.  We don't have that long queue problem although it might be nice to see how it plays out.  Any crowd is better than none.  :lol:

Embrace the pace of the race.
Neckfansince71

Alcohol is not on the table! :shock:

4EverPurple&Gold

Is there a day that are announcing these changes? 
vatusay

Move it back to the pit
#ALLIN #YOLO