Transfer Severs

Miscellaneous discussions. Things that don't have anything to do with Western, Leatherneck Athletics, college sports in general, etc.
Neckfansince71

Is there such a thing as "helicopter fans?" Just wondering! ;) jc
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

Neckfansince71 wrote:Is there such a thing as "helicopter fans?" Just wondering! ;) jc
Yea, and I'm pretty sure we've gone way past that point.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
rocki

Neckfansince71 wrote:Is there such a thing as "helicopter fans?" Just wondering! ;) jc
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LeatherCy

Here's the latest I received from a family member. Nick is NOT enrolled at WIU yet. He HAS been accepted into the criminal justice Masters program at WIU. Coach Fisher told me they could not contact Nick until he had received his release from Iowa State. He also said NDSU nor any other school could contact him until the release was given. He was headed back to Macomb from Ames yesterday. Everyone thought the release was given at the time Iowa State announced he had graduated early (in three years with 3.71 GPA) Coach Fisher also told me him and what staff he has assembled thus far are well aware of Nick.
meganeck

LeatherCy wrote:Here's the latest I received from a family member. Nick is NOT enrolled at WIU yet. He HAS been accepted into the criminal justice Masters program at WIU. Coach Fisher told me they could not contact Nick until he had received his release from Iowa State. He also said NDSU nor any other school could contact him until the release was given. He was headed back to Macomb from Ames yesterday. Everyone thought the release was given at the time Iowa State announced he had graduated early (in three years with 3.71 GPA) Coach Fisher also told me him and what staff he has assembled thus far are well aware of Nick.
thanks for the update and clarification
vatusay

See, goooooosfraba!!!
#ALLIN #YOLO
meganeck

any updates on Nick?
LeatherCy

On my way back from a frustrating loss by Iowa State at Texas Tech last night. This Go Go flight thing or whatever they call it is pretty cool to have Wi Fi a 35,000 feet. Especially for a Tech. Challenged old fart!

Now for an update on Nick. Exchanged texts with him mom late last week. He hasn't decided if he wants to play further. He has NOT signed the release as he doesn't want schools calling him even though his mom told me Illinois called him in the past two weeks. So not sure if we'll ever see him in Purple & Gold.[rockyvision][/rockyvision]
Bomber Boy

We don't need Severs.
rocki

LeatherCy wrote:On my way back from a frustrating loss by Iowa State at Texas Tech last night. This Go Go flight thing or whatever they call it is pretty cool to have Wi Fi a 35,000 feet. Especially for a Tech. Challenged old fart!

Now for an update on Nick. Exchanged texts with him mom late last week. He hasn't decided if he wants to play further. He has NOT signed the release as he doesn't want schools calling him even though his mom told me Illinois called him in the past two weeks. So not sure if we'll ever see him in Purple & Gold.[rockyvision][/rockyvision]
Sounds like he's had enough of football, if he doesn't even want to hear about it. I can respect that. Best of luck to him in his studies and his career.