Search found 1275 matches

by Western_101
Sun Sep 27, 2026 2:03 am
Forum: Football
Topic: 2026 Week 4 - WIU at North Alabama
Replies: 28
Views: 1170

Re: 2026 Week 4 - WIU at North Alabama

I was lead to believe we were going to turn things around this year and win the one score games. Winning in almost all facets yet losing is painful.
by Western_101
Mon Aug 03, 2026 4:37 pm
Forum: Football
Topic: 2026 Schedule
Replies: 53
Views: 119089

Re: 2026 Schedule

Looks good. I might have passed on the gold/Packers yellow on the sidelines but it is fine either way.
by Western_101
Thu Jul 23, 2026 9:05 pm
Forum: Football
Topic: 2026 Schedule
Replies: 53
Views: 119089

Re: 2026 Schedule

ST_Lawson wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2026 11:01 am
Western_101 wrote:Any pictures of the new turf installation Scott? :D

 
As of this morning:

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 
Thank you! I have a feeling this is going to look great!
by Western_101
Mon Jul 13, 2026 8:36 pm
Forum: Football
Topic: 2026 Schedule
Replies: 53
Views: 119089

Re: 2026 Schedule

Any pictures of the new turf installation Scott? :D
 
by Western_101
Tue Jan 27, 2026 1:36 am
Forum: Western News
Topic: Performing Arts Center
Replies: 172
Views: 825827

Re: Performing Arts Center

$120,000,000.00  dosent go as far as it used to

I mean higher education uncertainties aside. Is this fucking Venue going to get done!?

We can build the Empire State Building in 18 months. It takes six years to complete a mini version of a Performing Arts Center?

 
by Western_101
Tue Jan 27, 2026 1:16 am
Forum: Men's Basketball
Topic: It’s time…
Replies: 53
Views: 352311

Re: It’s time…

I don't know the answer. Smarter people than me do. How has Western sports faired when a new coach hire is an assistant that has been elevated?

Across the board? It has never yielded success. Not once.
by Western_101
Sat Jan 24, 2026 10:12 pm
Forum: Men's Basketball
Topic: It’s time…
Replies: 53
Views: 352311

Re: It’s time…

4EverPurple&Gold wrote: Sat Jan 24, 2026 9:41 am
Western_101 wrote: Sat Jan 24, 2026 6:05 am Time for what? No need to be ambiguous. 

Shut down the program?
Drop to NAIA?
Close the school?


 
Coaching change. 

 
Yes, I knew what you were alluding to 4EPG. I wouldn't want an opportunity to be hyperbolic to be squandered.
by Western_101
Sat Jan 24, 2026 6:05 am
Forum: Men's Basketball
Topic: It’s time…
Replies: 53
Views: 352311

Re: It’s time…

Time for what? No need to be ambiguous. 

Shut down the program?
Drop to NAIA?
Close the school?
by Western_101
Mon Dec 01, 2025 12:27 am
Forum: Football
Topic: 2025 Week 12 - vs Southeast Missouri State
Replies: 24
Views: 96400

Re: 2025 Week 12 - vs Southeast Missouri State



I think this is the first time I have questioned the legitimacy of a game. Something, lots of little things seemed off.




Not sure what you are hinting at as I didn't see the game, but listening on the radio, BJ and Dr Tom were really questioning some of the officials calls, so not sure if ...
by Western_101
Sat Nov 15, 2025 6:49 pm
Forum: Football
Topic: 2025 Week 12 - vs Southeast Missouri State
Replies: 24
Views: 96400

Re: 2025 Week 12 - vs Southeast Missouri State

I think this is the first time I have questioned the legitimacy of a game. Something, lots of little things seemed off.