OVC Media Day

4EverPurple&Gold

leatherneckcountry wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:21 pm

I am glad the department posted this but we need to work on the look... no tablecloth or mic stands?? 

pvk7072

For me, remotely, glad to see some ESPN+ for WIU bball. But a question: looking at the official schedules, I see a number of MBB games o ESPN+ ... BUT they are all road games. No homers? And no ESPN+ anywhere on the WBB schedule. Anybody have any info on this? Thanks in advance.
leatherneckcountry

pvk7072 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:19 pm For me, remotely, glad to see some ESPN+ for WIU bball. But a question: looking at the official schedules, I see a number of MBB games o ESPN+ ... BUT they are all road games. No homers? And no ESPN+ anywhere on the WBB schedule. Anybody have any info on this? Thanks in advance.

Last year home games were free on leatherneck all access so my guess is that will be the case this year as well
bignecks

BruiserINT wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:18 am Excited for a new start! I saw coach said this, anyone have any thoughts on how we might play? 

“I will always adapt to the best players in my recruiting base. One year, our best players might be two guys who are 6-8, 250, and we’ll grind out possessions. The next year, we could have a bunch of small guards and run up and down. We’ll let the strengths of our roster dictate how we play.”

Any ideas on our tempo/roster thoughts on this season? Not long now!

We seem to have a lot of guys who are big for their position and physical 1-4. I expect that we are a bit of grit and grind.