What Now?... post Indiana State lost

sealhall74

Out Strenght and Conditioning (I guess they call it "Athletic Performance" these days) staff is almost non-existent.  Dont believe me?  Check the staffing and tell me I am wroing.  Lindenwood has twice the staff we do.  
Embrace the pace of the race.
Rockydog

QLotVeteran wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:32 am 1) I think Hendrickson is safe for at least another year.  Like it or not.  Some of the Assistants will likely be replaced.  

2) Grades are an issue.  There were several kids from my understanding who knew they were leaving and tanked their grades (rumors only).  But this was a handful out of a lot of kids.  As they say, "how you do anything is how you do everything."  Maybe this would count as "cause" to be able to remove Coach Hen without buyout, or at least to negotiate a settlement that would be affordable.  Again, don't see it happening.

3) Coach Hen stating they ran out of gas doesn't bode well for the S&C staff; IMO.  There will definitely be scape goats all around this program.  

4) If the AD isn't making a move, he really needs to give a vote of confidence to Coach Hen (not sure how?) so kids being recruited will know their offers are solid.  If Coach is staying, the AD needs to do everything possible to support him.  

1. It is naive to assume that Hen is safe for another year.
3. Strength & conditioning Coach not well liked/respected by players, and the “program” is not even as strong as some HS Strength & Conditioning Programs

rocki

One way or another, something has to give. This is not sustainable.