Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Khalen is THE man. Swift connections and swift afoot, well, sort of. I think 3 Chiefs wiped out trying to bring him down after that INT return from the end zone.
sealhall74 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2024 9:22 pm
Khalen is THE man. Swift connections and swift afoot, well, sort of. I think 3 Chiefs wiped out trying to bring him down after that INT return from the end zone.
LeatherCy wrote: Thu Nov 13, 2025 2:41 pm
Just saw that Saunders was cut by Jacksonville. I didn't know the Saints had traded him.
I saw that. Hope he finds a good place to land!
Weird situation as they traded for him right after they faced eachother in the preseason. Played in their first game and been on the inactive list ever week until last week.
Was some talk about potentially heading back to the Chiefs as they had a need, but who knows.
Hope he goes somewhere and actually gets to play and help them.