Game Day at William & Mary

wiu712

The arena at William & Mary looks nice. The seating for basketball is 8,600.
http://image.cdnllnwnl.xosnetwork.com/p ... 213342.jpg
sealhall74

wiu712 wrote:The arena at William & Mary looks nice. The seating for basketball is 8,600.
http://image.cdnllnwnl.xosnetwork.com/p ... 213342.jpg
It was very nice. One thing I really liked about it was the lighting - good all the way to the very top. Most places I have been get a little dark up near the rafters.
Embrace the pace of the race.
meganeck

Another bad shooting night from the field, but finally a good shooting night from the free throw line, not that it mattered but still nice to see.
letsgonecks

Really wanted to watch this one, but thankfully a prior engagement saved me!!!!! Not only did they have what had to be the longest scoreless stretch in our history of 10:49 to close the half, but they also had stretches in the second of 3 and 4 minutes. Must have been some great defense!!!

Noticed Tate only played 12 minutes. Also noticed he didn't have a single rebound in those 12 minutes????

They look to be a pretty decent team (watched their highlights) and probably better than anyone in the Summit, so guess we shouldn't assume the sky is falling just yet. Speaking of the Summit being down this year, anyone see NDSU almost lost to DIVII Minnesota Crookston and they're not a DII powerhouse of any sorts.
cubsflag

wiu is playing tough non league road schedule.they just have to hang tough and then win their home games.
beauspencer

William & Mary is a very good mid-major. Didn't think they would be 35 points better than WIU, though.
JoeWx21

Said it once, saying again the bigs for WIU are too scared. Another big night for the opposing team in the paint. The coaches and team need to figure out how to stop teams from dominating in the middle (maybe going back to fundementals) and once again not always taking outside shots.

The restricted lane doesn't mean don't shoot from there.