Iowa Game

wiu712

Iowa won 90-56.

Garret Covington had 12 points. Tate Stensgaard had 11 points.

Attendance at Iowa City was 11,395.
vatusay

Ouch
#ALLIN #YOLO
Rocky Swishterson

Necks 2003 is right.
Our guys acted like they belonged, when in fact, it behooved them to PROVE they belonged.
sealhall74

The true measure of greatness is not how well you do what you do but rather how well you respond to adversity from what others do.

I am sure others have said it better.
Embrace the pace of the race.
Neckfansince71

On the positive, the Necks continued to compete and ran there offensive sets pretty much to the end. On the negative side though there were some lapses with ball handling that turned instantly into dunks and lay ups for the Hawkeyes. Pretty tough to maintain things when shots that normally go in aka JCFuller who was blocked on a drive and tear drop move we have seen him make numerous times this year, don't go in! Had the chance late 1st to cut it to 12 but missed and a three fell at the other end. Jabari seemed to lose some confidence early but came back in more motivated and under control. It is very important to learn every time out! That's why you play the game and why you play the season. Just some thoughts as I sit at the Honda dealer service area! ;) jc
cubsflag

i thought jabari was great 8 assist 1 to--3 steals--2 rebounds and 6 pts on 5 shots.but iowa wasnt going to let him penetrate or give fuller or covington any room at all.the iowa ht bothered those 2 big time.I CANT WAIT FOR THAT BIG FRESHMAN SHOT TO START FALLING.it looks good but just rolling off.this kid be a force in summit some day,so lets hope it happens this year.
wiu2008

This team won't beat anyone with quality size.

We lack it.