Game day at UIC

letsgonecks

With what looks to be a lack of an inside presence (maybe 3 inlet passes in 2 games), hope they look to penetrate more. Just moving the ball around the perimeter isn't going to get the job done. Fuller looks like a stud so far and that seems to be his game. Both Remy and Jabari are capable, so lets let them get it down low and draw some defenders. More drop offs down low and/or kickouts to the deep threats.

Do want to complain about the officiating down low so far when we're on defense. Our light lanky guys are already at a disadvantage and are then getting called when the bigger man lowers a shoulder or clears out with a forearm. Guess that will be the case all year as the game favors offense and our guys will be movable against most teams.

I too was hoping Reynolds was going to be the guy. Plenty of season, so who knows. Here's to Garratt and Mike getting hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to be greedy for my bday on the 22nd. Football ends the season with a W and basketball gets their first. Not asking for much.