2017 NCAA Tournament

ST_Lawson
Site Admin

Hi everybody. So, I don't know too much yet about travel arrangements, but probably will know here in the next few hours. It sounds like we'll probably be flying down on a charter flight possibly Wednesday or maybe Thursday. If we do that, I'd imagine that the whole Western crew will likely be on one flight (team, coaches, band, cheerleaders, etc.), but I don't know for sure yet.

Anyway, I've decided to use Instagram to document my perspective of the trip down and back. I've set up a specific page with my instagram feed embedded in it at the link above (The Road to the NCAA Tournament) or you can go and see/follow me directly at ST_Lawson on Instagram (there's not really much there now, just testing out IG with a photo of my office flag).
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
wiu712

Just checked the weather forecast for Tallahassee:
Weds: 58, sunny.
Thurs: 62, sunny.
Fri: 70, sunny.
Sat: 75, partly cloudy.
Sun: 73, sunny,
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

wiu712 wrote:Just checked the weather forecast for Tallahassee:
Weds: 58, sunny.
Thurs: 62, sunny.
Fri: 70, sunny.
Sat: 75, partly cloudy.
Sun: 73, sunny,
Yea...that doesn't suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wiu712

Photos from the Selection Show Watch Party at Western Hall:

ST_Lawson
Site Admin

[tweet][/tweet]

NIU#1FBinIL

GOOD LUCK in the WNCAA Tournament!

Beat the CrimiNOLES! (Dealing with their football fans leading up to the Orange Bowl against them really soured me to that fanbase)

Go 'Necks!
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

Thanks NIU#1, it'll be tough, FSU is a good team, but we'll do our best. I'd love to see a rematch with Mizzou.

BTW, for those who are interested, everyone (team, coaches, band, cheerleaders, admins) is flying down on a charter flight out of Moline tomorrow (Wednesday) morning. We hop on the bus at Western Hall at 7:30 AM and head up.
rocki

Have a great trip, Scott!
meganeck

Neckfansince71 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:37 pm The commentators really did not know what to say about the "Necks!" I am going to predict an upset over the Seminoles and then one over Missouri! ;)
I hope your right, but if that happens I think we definitely are looking for a new basketball coach because one of the big boys will scoop him up
meganeck

ST_Lawson wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:45 pm Thanks NIU#1, it'll be tough, FSU is a good team, but we'll do our best. I'd love to see a rematch with Mizzou.

BTW, for those who are interested, everyone (team, coaches, band, cheerleaders, admins) is flying down on a charter flight out of Moline tomorrow (Wednesday) morning. We hop on the bus at Western Hall at 7:30 AM and head up.
Any idea on how many people it will be?