The OVC, now and future

Athletics Department, Facilities, etc.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

sealhall74 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:39 pmWe are only a Missouri State or Central Arkansas away from having a "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My" conference. 

Missouri State keeps getting mentioned in FBS talk, but UCA would be a great addition to the conference. Decent football program, perfect travel partner for Little Rock.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
sealhall74

Not much success enticing users to play the pickem game. But I am staying the course and will bug once again this week.   I will also be incorporating neural network statistics stuff this week.  If you jump in and play, you will not only be competing against a few human fans but also three "machine learned" users called SynapticSimon, BrainyBrandon, and TensorTeddy corresponding to the 3 different neural networks I have going.  This week, I also enhanced things a bit with a bonus trivia contest.  It was a difficult decision which OVC college alumnus to go with.  I chose the lady over the very popular former NFL guy.  Sign up to make your picks and play that trivia contest.
Embrace the pace of the race.