NMSU

WIU2DC

I do NOT like how we ended this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WIU2DC

So our staff had to separate our team from NMSU at the end of the game and Jerry Kill had some words with our HC. Not a great look to end the game after we played decent. #6 is lucky he didn’t get ejected for that late hit

wiu712

New Mexico State won the game 58-21.

New Mexico State had 650 Total Yards:  380 Passing and 270 Rushing.

Western had 251 Total Yards:  215 Passing and 36 Rushing.

Matt Morrissey was 16 of 30 for 215 yards.  2 Touchdowns. 0 Interceptions.

New Mexico State had 26 First Downs.  Western had 14 First Downs.

Attendance at New Mexico State = 17,943

sealhall74

Not sure this game is much of a guage where we are.  Next week will be a better one.

Embrace the pace of the race.
dogwhisper

WIU2DC wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:29 pm So our staff had to separate our team from NMSU at the end of the game and Jerry Kill had some words with our HC. Not a great look to end the game after we played decent. #6 is lucky he didn’t get ejected for that late hit

Hopefully Jerry was giving him advise
Western_101

Jerry Kill was humiliated last week.

Western competed for half of this game.

Why does Jerry Kill look like the Ice monster and Chewbaca's baby?

Morrissey showed excellent command.  Very mature, downs are precious, turnovers are unforgivable. He conceded the play was blown up 4 times and didn't force it. That is mature.  Also, saw tremendous poise.

Jerry Kill operates in a way that you would not teach your son.  Stealing skill players that sat at their previous program....to then sit at NM State? He fucking lies. He also wins. 

Western needed to be exposed to the speed. So many missed tackles. 

I don't know what the grievance is with NCAA and T Farmer. NCAA rides their high horse of billions......hahaha it is a matter of years before they do not control the big money.

I think it was an OK game. Western was gassed in the end. These games are important, kids get a big time feel, are pushed to their limit and the coaching staff can make better evaluations. It is rare that a game like this is won. 
leatherneckcountry

Western_101 wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:45 am Jerry Kill was humiliated last week.

Morrissey showed excellent command.  Very mature, downs are precious, turnovers are unforgivable. He conceded the play was blown up 4 times and didn't force it. That is mature.  Also, saw tremendous poise.

Jerry Kill operates in a way that you would not teach your son.  Stealing skill players that sat at their previous program....to then sit at NM State? He fucking lies. He also wins. 

I don't know what the grievance is with NCAA and T Farmer. NCAA rides their high horse of billions......hahaha it is a matter of years before they do not control the big money.

I think it was an OK game. Western was gassed in the end. These games are important, kids get a big time feel, are pushed to their limit and the coaching staff can make better evaluations. It is rare that a game like this is won. 

Did kill have post game words with us a few years ago when he was at SIU as an administrator 
Western_101

WIU2DC wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:43 pm We are -20.5 in Vegas too.

I think you had a typo. Lol, Western was never 20 point favorites.
Western_101

leatherneckcountry wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:55 am
Western_101 wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:45 am Jerry Kill was humiliated last week.

Did kill have post game words with us a few years ago when he was at SIU as an administrator 

Can you expound on your insinuation?  I would like to know. It may be possible that I am not a Kill fan.
4EverPurple&Gold

Think it going to be a long season this year... not happy with how we ended the game. Bad representation of the the Univeristy