Fall Camp

GV Dad

meganeck wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:51 pm Photos from the first day of camp were posted on Twitter, if you are into trying to decipher anything from pictures.

I wish they would release a depth chart, like a lot of schools do. It wouldn't be the Game 1 starters by any means but would give us a little clue who is in the running to start.

Looking at the roster posted currently - there are 14 WR's , 7 TEs and 21 LB's listed, seems a lot for those positions, but I guess not sure how many most teams usually carry. 

Not worried about these positions, but I am about QB.  Would like to have a couple freshman arms to get us through summer drills without the wear and tear on our 2 deep.  
4EverPurple&Gold

Hopefully we start putting out more photos, video, interviews around fall camp. I don't know much about this team  
GV Dad

4EverPurple&Gold wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:15 am Hopefully we start putting out more photos, video, interviews around fall camp. I don't know much about this team  

Totally agree with you!  They did a great job yesterday, hopefully that will continue 
meganeck

GV wrote:Thu Jan 01, 1970 5:01 am
meganeck wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:51 pm Photos from the first day of camp were posted on Twitter, if you are into trying to decipher anything from pictures.

I wish they would release a depth chart, like a lot of schools do. It wouldn't be the Game 1 starters by any means but would give us a little clue who is in the running to start.

Looking at the roster posted currently - there are 14 WR's , 7 TEs and 21 LB's listed, seems a lot for those positions, but I guess not sure how many most teams usually carry. 

Not worried about these positions, but I am about QB.  Would like to have a couple freshman arms to get us through summer drills without the wear and tear on our 2 deep.  

i was surprised when I didn't see any underclassman listed on the roster at QB.