Finally getting things right!

Athletics Department, Facilities, etc.
Neckfansince71

So for years people have complained about the marketing of our programs and sports as almost non-existent.  "How come we don't have a basketball "Madness" night.  When are we going to tidy up Western Hall with a more classy floor design.  When are we going to sell beer at the games.  When does the LC get some special treatment and location during games.  When are we going to fill the student section with wild and crazy's, giving us a true homecourt advantage?  When are we going to change to a different league which will work more to our advantage and wave goodbye to the Dakotas etc.  When will WIU fill all the positions available in the athletic department, especially those that work to bring much needed funds in?  Why don't we hold Hall of Fame inductions each and every year?  What about our facilities?  Any plans for the future?  What will benefit our programs the most?  

I really think that finally we are getting things right!  Absolutely more work to be done but after heading to Macomb last weekend for Homecoming I think WIU is finally making a positive turn with goals in mind!

;)
 jc
sealhall74

When do we get a look-see of the Athletics master plan?  I thought I heard Paul say on the radio stream that a consulting group was involved in the process.

Embrace the pace of the race.
meganeck

the baseball and softball teams held fundraisers and both seemed to be big successes. I like what i am seeing so far from the baseball coach, seems to be doing everything right so far.