vs South Dakota

wiu712

WGEM Prediction:  South Dakota 74, Western Illinois 73

Bball Fan

Big game today @ Western Hall vs. Former Summit League Foe S. Dakota. @ 1:00 p.m. Go get em Leathernecks  !
meganeck

South Dakota is 5-3, Losing to DePaul, Air Force and PFW. Should be a winnable game, hopefully their is a decent crowd there today.
leatherneckcountry

So I noticed for the men we’ve been doing the national anthem 10 minutes prior to the game 
sealhall74

leatherneckcountry wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:52 pm So I noticed for the men we’ve been doing the national anthem 10 minutes prior to the game 

Probably an ESPN requirement that all that kind of stuff be taken care of well before they actually come on the air.
Embrace the pace of the race.
sealhall74

Very good game to watch, the ending not included.  We did not shoot that well which I think is going to be a bugaboo for us now and then.  The remedy for that is to get the bigs some more easier looks around the bucket.  Cisse was a beast on the boards for us. 
Embrace the pace of the race.
leatherneckcountry

Nice to see we’re going to a new league and the Dakota schools still get the favoritism that call with 45 seconds was the worst call I’ve seen all season 
loyalfan

I really appreciated Coach B and his honesty in the post game show.  He expected to win and took all the blame for not.  He also recognized the fact that some ppl are gonna say “ Well, it looks like it’s the same ol men’s basketball team that can play well but then always lets it slip away”. That is NOT the exact quote cause my memory isn’t quite like it used to be, but that was the gist of it..and he was quick to point out that, that isn’t what he expects and he will get it better.  And if you just listened to him and the passion and experience he has from past experiences then ya know what?  I believe him and i totally expect this program to be really good in a few yrs.  It’s already better and more exciting and athletic than I can remember in past years.  This is just year one!
leatherneckcountry

If you took Trent off last year team I think this team is better than that we just really struggle to finish around the rim 
beauspencer

I’ve been very impressed with how this team has improved with each game. I watched the first half of the SMU game, and just shook my head thinking it was going to be a long year. The team I have watched these past three games is a night and day improvement over the team I saw start the season. I’m excited for what Coach Boudreau is bringing to this program.