At UW-Green Bay

loyalfan

meganeck wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:56 pm
loyalfan wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:13 pm Unbelievable coaching job tonight by Coach B. and staff.  The move by Coach B. to call a timeout at 5:13 in the 2nd half, when you could, literally feel the momentum switch, tho we were still up by 8..great coaching!  And another great interview.  Better lock him up, as much as WIU can lock up a Coach. ( Did I see the ol “four corners” )

Still need to get more from the bench, interesting that Dent is coming off the bench now. Need to get him going again, if so they can be pretty dangerous. Agree the interviews after the game are great. He mentioned that he made a mistake earlier in the season by trying to speed things up, now they are trying to slow things down. Among other things by slowing it down they have fewer times they have to play defense or fewer minutes they have to spend on the defensive end.

I know Coach said he thought he put to much on Dent to start the year and he needed to pull back a little.. I honestly kinda like having JJ out there starting with some experience and then bringing Dent in off the bench to give us some good production there
meganeck

Green Bay went on the road and beat UIC last night. 
NewNeck

Yeah that W will end up looking pretty good by years end. UWGB solid squad.