At Tennessee-Martin

meganeck

leatherneckcountry wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:27 am Starting to wonder who was carrying who the last few years. I love that coach Jeter brought us back to relevance but how much of that was him and how much was Boudreau. I’ve also noticed how much our assistants have a voice and step up. In the past we’ve had assistants for both teams who kind of just stand around and don’t say much. 

I was just thinking last night that we have a really good coaching staff, plus I think Colton being a GA is a plus. Hopefully they can keep the staff around and don't lose them to other schools. Coach did say in the post game interview he gives the assistants a lot of responsibility and he can focus on other stuff.
sealhall74

I think this group has the best chemistry I have seen for a long while.  Anyone seems capable of stepping up on a given night.  Bench players really into the game as well.  Post-game interviews with BJ are great, especially getting players takes on the game.  Coach Boudy comes across as a really personable guy who will always tell it like it is, the kind of guy you would like to sit next to at the bar and talk hoops with.  We will surprise some folks before this season is done IMHO. 

Embrace the pace of the race.