GDT @ North Dakota State

sealhall74

Billy's Boys heading to Fargo for this one. They will meet plenty of friendly folk up in that neck of the woods but don't count on the Bison to be too friendly inside Scheels Arena tonight. No doubt they are still stinging from a tough loss on Wednesday down at USD. Add that to the fact that Scheels will be the focal point at halftime for a Bison 4-peat Championship Celebration and this will be a very tough one to say the least. One of the XDSUs is my pick to win all the marbles again this year but both of those teams have shown to inconsistent at times thus far. We share a couple of common past opponents with NDSU, Omaha (both wins) and Akron (NDSU win by 9 at home, WIU loss by 24 on the road). There will probably be 5K in the stands and sometimes that energy brings out the best in both teams so who knows, we might surprise some folks. Ken Massey not quite as hopeful:

http://www.masseyratings.com/game.php?s ... kota+State

Game time: 7pm Central

Did you know?

If North Dakota were to secede from the Union, it would be the 3rd-largest world nuclear power.
Embrace the pace of the race.
Lakesbison

should be a good game, NDSU was on a roll, but inexperience will bite us in the ass from game to game unfortunately!

i will be in my Suite, so free drinks for any leatherneck fans!!

Im expecting a great crowd with the 4 football trophies and players honored at halftime!

best of luck, ill do some live play by play here tonight.... who are your better players that I should watch out for?
Lakesbison

Good atmosphere upcoming. . I'll bring the live play by play . If ya got any questions hit me up
WIU0812

Hoping for a competitive game we have been scary bad on the road this year.
cubsflag

i love the leatherknecks and what billy is doing---but this game is big trouble.but im still hopefull.wish i was their for those free drinks though--lol
Lakesbison

6-0 ndsu up.early. wiu taking bad shots
sealhall74

Im watching on Bison All-Access. Does the video stream not have its own audio? Got the separate audio feed going and they are pretty much in sync.
wiu2013

I am watching the game too, and I have no audio. It came on briefly then went away! Are you listening to the audio through NDSU? Mine was not close to the video.
sealhall74

Yea, listening to NDSU audio. Open up 2 separate windows to make it work.
sealhall74

Dalan, my X Factor, with 9 points in first half.