WIU vs Youngstown State (10/31/2015)

Neckfansince71

Reminds me of the time I too apologized to some YSU fans that were tailgating up in the upper union parking lot just above the "pit!" Basically I said, "I know you are use to something a bit different than our west side," but they quickly stopped me and said how wonderful a college atmosphere WIU had on game day. They loved the trees, the academic buildings, and could have cared less about the pressbox. I have never apologized to anyone since then. I know there are very nice plans for the west side, I just hope I am alive to see the day when they become a reality.

Redneck, Peoria has and is working very hard to update downtown with things that will draw people to the river and surrounding area! Having married a BVille girl in 1976, I have witnessed a change from a thriving downtown with SEARS and Cohen's, to a deserted wasteland, to a very classy ball park and civic center and shopping and restaurants on the river. I am glad Peoria is back and pointed in a positive direction.

I was in Macomb on Wednesday and I am happy to say that the university continues to make strides ala strategic plan. "Little things mean alot!"

;) jc
sealhall74

Lucky to be only down 6 at half 20-14. YSU winning the field position battle is the difference here. Offense can't get anything going.
Embrace the pace of the race.
letsgonecks

Lenoir with another no no on a punt return, 4th and 16 first down given up and zeigenbein lining up to deep on a run play.

Big mistakes and only 3 decent plays on offense....still only down 6. I'll take it, but better step it up.
rocki

Agree. I realize the weather is horrible, but I still expected more from the 'Necks. :?
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

So, on TV, how huge does the crowd look? From my perspective there looks like maybe 500 people here, not including the band.

Pretty disappointing turnout.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
rocki

Doesn't look like many people, but the ones that are there are doing a good job of making noise.
sealhall74

With the tough playing conditions, you have to be able to RUUUUUUN the damn ball.
rocki

What's with Norvell today?????
sealhall74

rocki wrote:What's with Norvell today?????
Wait until 4th qtr. He will be undershooting them.
letsgonecks

Who do I have to F... To get a screen pass here. Let's to that motion shuffle pass just to get a completion.