2 Candidates

Leatherneck57

Yes...Fisher brought his wife.
sealhall74

Leatherneck57 wrote:Yes...Fisher brought his wife.
If he is still in town and you know where, let's send them a little room service "welcome" gift. I'll pick up the tab. :lol:
Embrace the pace of the race.
meganeck

It was reported Fisher was at Penn St practice the day after he was in Macomb. It also sounded like PSU fans were excited thinking he might be headed back to Penn St, which means he was thought of highly at Penn St.
vatusay

I thought i read somewhere his son is involved with Penn St.?
#ALLIN #YOLO
sealhall74

Fisher's hometown is Allenwood, Pa, population about 600, couple hours ENE of State College.
Embrace the pace of the race.
Leatherneck57

Not true...Coach Fisher was actually at the Peach Bowl yesterday and checked in with an influential booster asking how things were going. Coach Fisher wants this job and is ready to go!

His son is involved with Penn State in a management capacity...

Former Neck
rocki

Anyone guessing if there will be any other visits? If not, when do you expect the news that we've extended the offer to Coach Fisher?
ibleedpurpleandgold

rocki wrote:Anyone guessing if there will be any other visits? If not, when do you expect the news that we've extended the offer to Coach Fisher?
something tells me something is missing and there are more visits that there not having an open forum for i would expect if they do go with fisher that it would happen early next week.
vatusay

This all does feel "weird". I dont know how to explain it but I feel like something is going to go wrong, again.

Hope im wrong.
#ALLIN #YOLO
meganeck

Leatherneck57 wrote:Not true...Coach Fisher was actually at the Peach Bowl yesterday and checked in with an influential booster asking how things were going. Coach Fisher wants this job and is ready to go!

His son is involved with Penn State in a management capacity...

Former Neck
It was reported multiple places and Fisher himself tweeted he was at Penn St practice, so not sure how you heard what you did.