Cavs fire David Blatt

If you want to talk about Monmouth University Football, Quincy University Basketball, Notre Dame Men's Soccer, or whatever, this is the place.
ibleedpurpleandgold

1st place Cavs fire head coach David Blatt.
vatusay

Just saw this on twitter.

30-11 and first place.

Nuts lol.
#ALLIN #YOLO
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

I saw that too. I don't really follow pro basketball, so I didn't know how they were doing. I just assumed that they weren't doing well despite Lebron being on the team, but then went to check their record and realized that they're doing really well. That's just crazy. I wonder if it was one of those situations where the coach didn't get along with some of the people in charge...the GM, the owner(s), or something?
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
ibleedpurpleandgold

ST_Lawson wrote:I saw that too. I don't really follow pro basketball, so I didn't know how they were doing. I just assumed that they weren't doing well despite Lebron being on the team, but then went to check their record and realized that they're doing really well. That's just crazy. I wonder if it was one of those situations where the coach didn't get along with some of the people in charge...the GM, the owner(s), or something?
Yeah i don't think him and lebron got along to well.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

ibleedpurpleandgold wrote:
ST_Lawson wrote:I saw that too. I don't really follow pro basketball, so I didn't know how they were doing. I just assumed that they weren't doing well despite Lebron being on the team, but then went to check their record and realized that they're doing really well. That's just crazy. I wonder if it was one of those situations where the coach didn't get along with some of the people in charge...the GM, the owner(s), or something?
Yeah i don't think him and lebron got along to well.
That'll do it.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
wiu712

ST_Lawson wrote:I wonder if it was one of those situations where the coach didn't get along with some of the people in charge...the GM, the owner(s), or something?
Answer: LeBron
sealhall74

wiu712 wrote:
ST_Lawson wrote:I wonder if it was one of those situations where the coach didn't get along with some of the people in charge...the GM, the owner(s), or something?
Answer: LeBron
That is problem #1 with pro sports this day and age. The coaches are merely figureheads. It never used to be that way. Just think back to the days of Lombardi and Auerbach if you don't believe me.
Embrace the pace of the race.