QB Situation

letsgonecks

I know we're just into summer break, but never too soon to talk Leatherneck football. Wondering what everyone thinks and if there has been any chatter in regards to the QB situation. Specifically, if Sean has the lead, do we think Norvell will transfer?

Believe he's officially graduated, so could transfer to another FCS or even lower FBS needing a starter and someone with experience. Would be nice to have two capable guys in case of injury (nothing against Slowik), but wouldn't blame him if he left. Not saying he won't be the starter next year, but if not, don't know if I'd want to ride the pine my last season.

Speaking of Norvell. Found an article the other day about Paxton Lynch and he references Trenton telling the coach at their All-Star game to stop rotating them, so potential scouts could get a better look at Paxton as he was still looking for a college home. Pretty cool and shows Trent is of great character.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_29 ... on-broncos
huskie

I hope we keep all our QB's, what great depth we would have.
Last edited by huskie on Tue May 17, 2016 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leatherneck57

Coming out of Spring ball it's clearly Sean's to lose. The guy is a real leader and that's evident when the players voted him captain. From what I hear...Norvell is staying put and will compete for a starting job this fall. That's the way it should be...this is big boy football! I bet he works his butt off this summer and comes back ready to compete! As they say...nothing is ever set in stone until the first game!

Leatherneck57