Any News on Injuries for this weekend?

JoeWx21

Does anyone have any news on any WIU or Wisconsin injuries?

Any word if Kevin is going to be playing?
sealhall74

And how many more games are the suspendees looking at?

I know that kind of news does not travel well so I am no help. They did have a Downtown Athletic Club event last Monday, so it might have come up then. What, no notes from Mr. Jones? - we are regressing this year - I think I will pick on a few people this weekend at the social in Madison - LOL. But seriously, I am not sure that it is but if the Leatherneck Club is sponsoring that weekly Downtown Athletic Club event in Macomb, then how about the officers of the club making sure that "minutes" (either video or written) from the meeting are published somewhere. I don't think that is too much to ask for. I see other colleges doing it that way:

http://www.fcbooster.com/11-08minutes.pdf

Yes, the devil is in the details.
Embrace the pace of the race.
WIU0812

My guess is that the suspension would be 2 game or possibly 3 game depending on how much of an example he wants to make. I do not think it will be any longer than that. I definitely would like to know how Quadarias Mireles is doing after being removed from game with injury last week. I expect big things from him if he is able to stay healthy.
Mizzou Rah

Kinzel is adamant that he will play, hope the Doctor agrees. My understanding was that Nikko Watson's suspension was for 1 game due to a prior issue. They should both be back as to what I am told.
WIU0812

Good to hear here is to hoping for a full lineup against Wisconsin!
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

I'm assuming the Watson suspension was for this incident back in April: http://www.leathernecknation.net/forum/ ... ?f=7&t=178
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000
letsgonecks

WIU0812 if you're referring to Mireles's injury in the first quarter, he was back in the second half. Looked like the defender might have rolled up on his ankle and gave it a little tweak. Went back and watched the highlights to confirm. So if that's it, he should hopefully be good to go.

We have some big play potential with him and the starting 3.
WIU0812

Ah, I must have missed that while fighting with the live stream.