Seniors

meganeck

Do we know yet if any of the players listed as Seniors are coming back next year. I'm showing they have 5 Seniors. I thought I heard Cisse only had one year here so I don't think he can come back. Then Joe P has already left, not sure if any of the other 3 are eligible for another year, via COVID year or other way.

Last edited by meganeck on Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bball Fan

During Cisse's NBA interview it sounded like he could come back next year. Certainly hoping this will be able to happen. 

vatusay

Just watched that interview. Came away even more impressed with him as a person. I sure hope he comes back. 
#ALLIN #YOLO
meganeck

Bball wrote:Thu Jan 01, 1970 5:44 am During Cisse's NBA interview it sounded like he could come back next year. Certainly hoping this will be able to happen. 

Would be huge imo if he came back.
NecksFan1523

All week the PR people for the basketball team have been posting "Senior Spotlights" to recognize the Senior on the team before their Senior day celebration on Saturday. They have done one for Cisse, Bennett, Kalakon, and Lamar (it has him listed online as a Redshirt Sophomore?). That tells me they all plan to graduate on not be here next season. West however has not gotten one, so maybe he's trying for another year of eligibility?  
meganeck

NecksFan1523 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:27 pm All week the PR people for the basketball team have been posting "Senior Spotlights" to recognize the Senior on the team before their Senior day celebration on Saturday. They have done one for Cisse, Bennett, Kalakon, and Lamar (it has him listed online as a Redshirt Sophomore?). That tells me they all plan to graduate on not be here next season. West however has not gotten one, so maybe he's trying for another year of eligibility?  

On the coaches post game show on the radio, he did say Lamar is graduating in 3 years.
Bball Fan

West Senior tribute on Facebook today. Guess Cisse won't be back after all. Hope we have a great crowd tomorrow to thank these Seniors.