Scrimmage

yokedneck

[thinkpurple]Leatherneck Football[/thinkpurple]
yokedneck

First impression is the offense is ahead of the defense. Format was situational with offense starting at various positions on the field. More later.

Tom
[thinkpurple]Leatherneck Football[/thinkpurple]
Western_101

thanks for the picture, can't hardly wait til the season starts!
letsgonecks

Anyone else have any feedback on the scrimmage or privy to any insider info in regards to potential starters and/or 2 deep. Though I don't have any time for video games (thanks work and kids), I do play NCAA football each year with WIU. I update the schedule and roster with names, height, weight and abilities according to the 2 deep. I usually have to guess at this point using interviews and pictures from the updates.

Interested in Center and RG positions. Last few pictures looks to have Oquendo snapping to Norvell and the latest with I believe Judd at RG. Remember a previous interview mentioning Torgy stepping in at RG, but saw he was in a boot during an OL Twitter picture.

Same goes for the one DE position, OLB's and CB's. Thinking JMC at the other DE with Breedlove, Olson and Swenson as the backups. OLB is interesting with Brott having the most game experience, he and Blumenshine showing up in most the pictures showing what looks to be most of the starting D, Corbett who's been a WR until now and 3 Freshman that might have a chance in Bishoff (rs) Moon and Crossin. Think that Moon and Crossin could be huge pickups for us.

Corners being Sharpe, T. Smith and Rowe?
neckfan68

On the line, if everyone is healthy, left to right, Bode, Torgerson, Judd, Ricketts, Zobrist. Guys that would sub in, Detweiler Filled in for Zobrist during the spring and he has been working at some guard. Baldus has been filling in for Bode. They have moved Judd to guard and Oquendo to center because of the Torgerson injury. Redshirt Freshman Thomas Kirsch is a backup at Guard. I heard True freshman Drew Wagnor has been pretty impressive. WR's looked like Lance and Joey along with J'Vaughn Williams as your starters. They moved Quadarias Mireles to CB. At RB I think you will have Moore starting and at QB you will have Trenton "Sweet Tea" Norvell. I don't know much about the D.