Coolest NCAA Logo Tournament: Round of 64

If you want to talk about Monmouth University Football, Quincy University Basketball, Notre Dame Men's Soccer, or whatever, this is the place.
wiu712

Having won the Summit League competition with 61% of the vote, Western now moves on to the field of 64.

Western is the #5 seed in the VMI Regional and will take on #12 Southern Illinois.

IPFW finished second in the Summit League competition with 36.5% of the vote. IPFW will be the #6 team in the Quinnipiac Regional and will face-off against #11 Wright State.

We are starting off way behind in our battle with Southern Illinois (1,175 votes for SIU and 17 votes for us).

Vote! Vote! Vote!

http://sportzedge.com/2014/08/26/cooles ... -illinois/

The whole field of 64 is posted here:
http://sportzedge.com/2014/08/26/cooles ... und-of-64/
WIU0812

Wow they have a decent head start on us. Do not forget you can vote as much as you want and F5 key is the fastest way to refresh and vote again once you have submitted a vote.
wiu712

sealhall74

This poll seems a lot less stressful on the carpal tunnel than the previous one but I have only been in the game for a few minutes and have not really even warmed up yet. During the last timeout, the Coach went over a few IMacro strategies with us but they did not seem to work. What do the Coaches know anyway? Let the kids play ball! ;)
Embrace the pace of the race.
sealhall74

At least for me on Firefox browser, clicking on "Return to Poll" seems to be better than refresh (F5).

And for optimum results, your three mouse clicks should form close to a wide angle isosceles triangle of minimum area (when choosing the school, you don't need to click on the "hole" at left of school). Sorry guys, that's the math geek coming out in me.
wiu712

Just tried what Seal Hall suggested above. It is faster.

I had been doing "CTRL & R" to refresh as "F5" was not working for me.
sealhall74

I guess my method is a little too fast. Now I have been blocked:

"We have received too many votes from you. You will be unblocked after a cooling off period."

It must be looking at total votes because I just got back to it after an hour long sit down with a roofing salesman.

Don't have a way around it yet. Maybe a different computer on a different IP address would work. If anyone finds a loophole, please post.
WIU0812

try erasing your history and cache a first or a different computer will most likely work
sealhall74

Got same message from cell phone which is on my home network. They apparently have votes tied to IP address of my router which means it is time to head to my local pub and use their wireless network with my cell phone. Should be good for a while anyway.
ST_Lawson
Site Admin

Yea, sounds like it's tied to IP address then. You could go to a location with free wi-fi and use that for a while; if you've got a neighbor with an open wi-fi connection...technically that would be a different IP address (I'm not suggesting you necessarily do this, I'm just saying it would technically qualify as a different IP); or if you have access to a VPN to another location or something, you could connect through that and vote for a while.
Scott Lawson - Board Admin
Western Illinois University Alum/Fan/Employee
Member of the Marching Leathernecks - 1996-2000