Head Coaching Search

Rockydog

huskie wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:46 pm
Rockydog wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:27 pm
huskie wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:12 pm Who cares what the players think. 

Fair statement, but if you don’t care what the players think then why include them in the process.

As a curtesy.

Well that’s not a smart move.

leatherneckcountry

I guess it also depends on why the players want a certain coach or more importantly don’t want a certain coach 
Rockydog

leatherneckcountry wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:50 pm I guess it also depends on why the players want a certain coach or more importantly don’t want a certain coach 

Believe me when I tell you that most of our players want success more than the rest of us combined.  They are the ones who have to suit up every single week.  They are looking for leadership.  Someone who can restore culture and pride to the football program.
bignecks

jtrinaldi wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:37 pm
huskie wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:03 pm The wind is blowing out of the southeast, anyone see any white smoke coming from the tower yet?

Anyone know if Dana Holgorson has been contacted in the search? He’s getting paid millions for the next four years to not be coach at Houston….

bumping

4EverPurple&Gold

Just please don't screw this hire up... this program is already a joke. 
leatherneckcountry

Rockydog wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:54 pm
leatherneckcountry wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:50 pm I guess it also depends on why the players want a certain coach or more importantly don’t want a certain coach 

Believe me when I tell you that most of our players want success more than the rest of us combined.  They are the ones who have to suit up every single week.  They are looking for leadership.  Someone who can restore culture and pride to the football program.

That’s what we all want I don’t want another year where I don’t care after the homecoming I know that the 1st year might be rough but I just want to see something to be positive about 

Rockydog wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:54 pm

Agreed!

sealhall74

May the supply of potassium perchlorate, anthracene and sulphur (i.e. black smoke) be plentiful until we have a new HC. 
Embrace the pace of the race.
vatusay

Rockydog wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:35 pm I will also say that some AD somewhere along with those big name Alumni players all agreed to hire Hen just two short years ago, and every single player on that team (talented or not) could have told you that he was NOT head coach material form the moment they met him. 

so if makes you feel better to slam our players, by all means do it.  Just realize that the “committee” chose Hen 😂

To be fair, the AD that made that hire was totally unqualified. 
#ALLIN #YOLO
leatherneckcountry

I can’t be the only one who has been on Twitter trying to figure out who has started following coaches recently